1. The economic impact of COVID-19: How 5 spine, orthopedic surgeons plan to recover financially Full story
2. Spine surgery in the next 3 months: 6 observations Full story
3. Walmart Health expands as physician practices face cash crunch Full story
4. A recent study performed in a clinically-relevant preclinical model, concluded that MagnetOs bone graft is an appropriate alternative to autograft when used as a standalone graft and was significantly better at achieving uniform, solid and stable fusions than the comparator products. Access the publication in Clinical Spine Surgery here.
5. How COVID-19 has affected Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares over the last week Full story
6. Hoag Orthopedic Institute restarts some cases, 'willing to adjust' if conditions change Full story
7. Hospital for Special Surgery resume urgent, emergent orthopedic procedures at 3 outpatient centers Full story
8. AAOS offers patients guidance on managing orthopedic care during COVID-19 Full story
9. Becker's webinar: How to protect patients with quality management systems. Click here to attend.
10. Florida orthopedic practice 'thrilled' to resume elective surgeries Full story
11. White House walks back task force phase-out: 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. Medical practices must pivot to meet the changes COVID-19 has brought to the world. Join this live discussion to learn how they can enhance operations and ensure staff and patient safety while driving revenue growth.