1. NuVasive's Pulse surpasses 500 cases; robotics will be a 'key application' Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon faces opioid distribution, conspiracy charges Full story
3. Father and son duo mark 100th robotic spine surgery together Full story
4. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
5. Florida Orthopaedic Institute's CEO on the advantages, challenges and limits of orthopedic supergroups Full story
6. Why ASCs could beat inflation, per Warren Buffett Full story
7. Medtech leadership shakeup: 11 CEO moves at Smith+Nephew, J&J and more Full story
8. Maine physician group to cut ties with Anthem over 5 years of flat rates Full story
9. The CDC wants to curb healthcare-associated infections. Learn to slash the most pressing HAI — click here.
10. 5 facilities earning spine, orthopedic recognition from The Joint Commission Full story
11. Wenzel Spine names CEO, SeaSpine's new leadership and more: 9 device company notes Full story
12. 5 spine ASCs to know Full story
13. Fake orthopedic companies involved in $48M billing fraud, money laundering scheme Full story
14. $70M deal to acquire Nextremity Solutions closes, new leadership named Full story
15. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
2. Inefficient medical device management is threatening retention and patient safety. Here are 5 strategies for hospitals to change that.
3. The future of healthcare lies within patient experience improvements. Learn the 5 trends changing the way providers deliver care.