1. How Walmart, CVS Health will affect spine care: 4 surgeon insights Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon vs. CEO pay: 5 notes Full story
3. Spine ASC sues insurer for alleged underpayment Full story
4. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
5. Surgeons' biggest enemy in providing patient care Full story
6. New Jersey orthopedic surgeon faces opioid distribution, conspiracy charges Full story
7. Spine devicemaker's partnership aims to improve reimbursement Full story
8. Zimmer Biomet reports $1.7B in sales during Q1: 4 notes Full story
9. The CDC wants to curb healthcare-associated infections. Learn to slash the most pressing HAI — click here.
10. SeaSpine sees 21% revenue jump in Q1, names new leadership Full story
11. The state of value-based care in Texas Full story
12. Biologics company promotes CFO from within Full story
13. AANS names new president, president-elect Full story
14. Orthopedic surgeon gets state recognition for 3rd straight year Full story
15. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. One Nevada ASC drove revenue to $2,500 per case after onboarding a robotic surgical system — here's how.
2. America's behavioral health and chronic disease crises are rising in tandem — they cannot be solved separately. Click here to learn how the mind-body connection should inform care management.
3. Patient attitudes about telehealth’s care quality jumped 15 percent from 2020 to 2021. Download this report to gain more insights about the state of telehealth.