1. Elon Musk's surgical robot company loses president Full story
2. The biggest payer problems in orthopedics: 3 surgeons discuss Full story
3. US woman travels to India for spine surgery that her insurance refused to pay for Full story
4. Adding a robotic service line can lead to lower cost, better outcomes. Click here to learn Barnes-Jewish Hospital got it done.
5. Why this South Carolina hospital is appealing a $12.5M ASC Full story
6. Zimmer Biomet's Q1 2021 spine and dental sales up 12%: 6 notes Full story
7. 'It makes surgery very precise': Stamford spine team mastering augmented reality Full story
8. Rhode Island orthopedic group enters Massachusetts Full story
9. SeaSpine Q1 revenue up 16%; closes in on $110M acquisition: 5 notes Full story
10. Pennsylvania orthopedic group marks 50 years of physician ownership Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID-19 changed research access trends. Learn what this means for improvement care strategies here.
2. The cracks in your IT infrastructure are showing. Learn how to future-proof your IT here.
3. Erase the headaches of scheduling and recruiting through centralized staffing: This short report walks you through it.