1. One year from today: How 6 spine, orthopedic surgeons see their practices evolving Full story
2. Stryker's April sales down 35-40%, but recovery expected in the coming months: 6 key points from CEO Kevin Lobo Full story
3. Where are the 32 'straight-A' Leapfrog hospitals? Full story
4. Effective RCM during a crisis calls for new strategies. Click here to make sure you're on the right path
5. Supreme Court rejects UPMC appeal in whistleblower case involving 13 neurosurgeons Full story
6. Dr. Fred Naraghi: Future crises should consider the paradox of 'bending the curve vs. crashing the system' Full story
7. Drs. Isador Liberman, David Jacofsky & more: 7 spine surgeons making the news Full story
8. 10 key reads for spine leaders this week Full story
9. The COVID-19 pandemic is changing consumer behavior and healthcare organizations must stay on top of these to maintain the connections they have with their patients. Click here to learn more about enhancing patient experience as consumer behavior evolves.
10. New Jersey spine practice donates 4K+ masks to first responders Full story
11. Pandemic may last 2 years; remdesivir approved for emergency use — 8 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. Getting a handle on governance, risk and compliance requires a coordinated strategy with technology at its core. Click here to learn how addressing GRC will maximize safety, quality and reimbursement.