1. 4 technologies spine surgeons can't wait to take off Full story
2. Good news, bad news for orthopedic surgeons: 6 observations Full story
3. ASC sues UnitedHealthcare for failure to cover surgery Full story
4. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
5. New leadership steps in at Wenzel Spine after former CEO's death Full story
6. Dr. Alex Cruz on the 'Golden Age' of spine surgery, the lasting effects of COVID-19 on orthopedics Full story
7. Ohio orthopedic practice promotes CEO from within Full story
8. Connecticut hospital 1 of 6 to get advanced certification for spine surgery Full story
9. Data is already spearheading cancer care breakthroughs. Here's how providers can keep the momentum going + take precision medicine to the next level.
10. 'They'll get tired of getting sued': What we heard in April Full story
11. Texas spine practice adds endoscopic services Full story
12. Amazon's latest healthcare moves: 8 things for ASCs to know Full story
13. Orthopedic surgeon sees increase in adult limb lengthening procedures Full story
14. Orthofix expands partnership with biologics nonprofit Full story
15. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.
2. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.
3. It's not just a staffing shortage — it's a time crunch. Learn how to free up 10 hours of work a week for your nursing leaders.