1. Spine group expands presence in Florida Walmart locations Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon convicted of battery at hospital Full story
3. Orthopedic implant companies may pass price hikes to ASCs Full story
4. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
5. 'This gets a lot bigger than just hockey': NHL sets spinal disc replacement precedent in pro sports Full story
6. Physician pay is changing: 29 specialties see compensation jumps in 2022 Full story
7. Spine surgeons collaborate on healthcare training book Full story
8. New implant aims to enhance MIS spine procedure Full story
9. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
10. 3 spine surgeon moves in April Full story
11. Devicemaker launches spine surgical access system Full story
12. New plagiarism allegations surface against concussion expert Dr. Paul McCrory Full story
13. 6 milestones in outpatient spine Full story
14. Extremity Medical files patent lawsuit against Fusion Orthopedics Full story
15. Data is already spearheading cancer care breakthroughs. Here's how providers can keep the momentum going + take precision medicine to the next level.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients want electronic payment options, but are still sent paper bills. Health systems are stalling when it comes to meaningful change. Click here to find out why.
2. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.
3. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.