1. Person of interest identified in neurosurgeon's death Full story
2. OhioHealth, Surgery Partners team up to grow ASC care across the state Full story
3. From New York to Tanzania: How Dr. Roger Hartl has spent 15 years creating a global impact Full story
4. It's simple: Nurses stay when they see career growth pathways. Leaders from UCHealth, ChristianaCare + more share their tactics for success — and how virtual education fits in.
5. Clinical study supports DualPortal spinal endoscopic technique Full story
6. 'One of the biggest opportunities for spine surgeons is also one of its biggest threats': What we heard in April Full story
7. 4 spine surgeon moves in April Full story
8. The time to start building the hospital of the future is now. AI and real-time data tools are becoming vital to care delivery and will require infrastructure transformation. Get the roadmap for integrating new tech here.
9. 2 recent orthopedic lawsuits Full story
10. Shareholders approve NuVasive, Globus Medical merger Full story
11. Why the American Hospital Association is against physician-owned hospitals Full story
12. Your EHR is a 'treasure trove' — if the data is usable. Hear how Seattle Children's is cultivating its data with a self-service tool that's boosting revenue + addressing disparities.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. For City of Hope, precision oncology is more than a pathway to treatment — it's a community pillar. Read their 5 lessons to build a program that improves patient care + outcomes.
2. Anesthesiologists at a major Fla. hospital are rejoicing: 'no more little pieces of paper.' Read their take on the cloud-based tech that's improving documentation + OR efficiency
3. UConn Health is simplifying care management, and the efforts are paying off. See how the system achieved a significant reduction in high ED utilizers using this tool.