1. Rothman Orthopaedics could lose $120M in revenue; faces 4K+ backlogged cases Full story
2. Stryker Q1 net sales up 2% to $3.6B, but pandemic had 'significant negative impact': 5 things to know Full story
3. CMS ups telephone visit pay about 140%, covers telehealth physical therapy Full story
4. Medical practices must pivot to meet the changes COVID-19 has brought to the world. Join this live discussion to learn how they can enhance operations and ensure staff and patient safety while driving revenue growth.
5. Will orthopedic volumes bounce back? 3 things must happen first, Dr. Benjamin Domb says Full story
6. The CORE Institute debuts rapid COVID-19 antibody testing — Dr. David Jacofsky outlines the process Full story
7. OrthoVirginia to resume elective procedures May 1 Full story
8. Investor offers $30M for Green Relief restructuring provided CEO, neurosurgeon stays Full story
9. The COVID-19 pandemic is changing consumer behavior and healthcare organizations must stay on top of these to maintain the connections they have with their patients. Click here to learn more about enhancing patient experience as consumer behavior evolves.
10. Astura Medical gains clearance for 2nd lumbar interbody fusion device in a month Full story
11. CMS loosens more regulations; CDC drafts reopening guidelines + 3 other COVID-19 updates Full story
12. A 13-hospital health system recovered $6.5M in uncollected revenue in 25 months. Click here to learn how.