1. 10 spine, orthopedic practices plan to ramp up elective surgery — Rothman Institute, Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush, Texas Back Institute & more Full story
2. Stroke, COVID-19 link is challenging how physicians understand the virus Full story
3. Updated COVID-19 peak dates, state by state Full story
4. More than a buzzword: actionable tips for supply chain standardization. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. How is the pandemic affecting spine practices? Take this survey to share your insights Full story
6. Orthopedic group expects 2-month backlog, aims to reinstate all 219 furloughed workers Full story
7. 5 spine surgeons in new leadership positions in 2020 Full story
8. 3 spine surgeons discuss new opportunities in the field Full story
9. Build a resilient and collaborative IT service team to keep up with rapid technology adoption. Click here to learn more.
10. Alphatec ends bid to acquire EOS Imaging & more: 7 device industry key notes Full story
11. National social distancing measures expire today; nursing home cases soar — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. Value-based care, innovation and the Quadruple Aim: 5 best practices to bring it all together. Click here to check out the white paper.