1. 6 DOJ actions in spine, orthopedics so far in 2020 Full story
2. Atlanta neurosurgeon develops council to facilitate COVID-19 testing, guide businesses through re-opening Full story
3. Stay-at-home orders, reopenings by state Full story
4. Effective RCM during a crisis calls for new strategies. Click here to make sure you're on the right path.
5. How is the pandemic affecting spine practices? Take this survey to share your insights
6. How COVID-19 has affected Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares over the last month Full story
7. Dr. Brian Gill on spine surgery ramp-up, how coronavirus will change care Full story
8. Wright Medical inches toward sale, makes pay cuts due to pandemic: 5 updates Full story
9. Virtual visits and COVID-19: How IU Health, UAB Medicine and WellStar are digitalizing their pandemic response. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. Geoff Martha, Kevin Lobo & more: 5 CEOs to know in the spine industry Full story
11. NIH study backs remdesivir's benefits; COVID-19 tests will be widely available for patients by June — 7 national updates Full story
12. More satisfied patients = More patient payments. Click here for a 4-step plan to improve the patient financial experience co-developed by Ernst & Young.