1. The most exciting technology in spine from 11 surgeons Full story
2. Stryker's orthopedics sales jump 21.4% in Q1; CEO expects 'momentum to continue' Full story
3. 'A wealth of new choices': Dr. Kornelis Poelstra on 3D-printing in spine surgery Full story
4. The demand for healthcare workers is high. See which health systems are hiring and apply here.
5. $68M orthopedic expansion opens in California Full story
6. 10 top-paying metropolitan areas for physicians Full story
7. Dr. Michael Archdeacon tapped to become UC Physicians CEO Full story
8. Piedmont adds neuroscience service line with spine care Full story
9. DJO's new acquisition; Stryker, J&J Q1 performances & more: 7 device company notes Full story
10. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Mark Kerner of Hampton Roads Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.
2. Manual processes fail in the work from home era. Learn how to cultivate a robust digital strategy and boost clinician engagement with tips from this whitepaper. Download here.
3. Erase the headaches of scheduling and recruiting through centralized staffing: This short report walks you through it.