1. How spine surgery will evolve with AI, analytics Full story
2. 4 spine technologies that promised more than they delivered Full story
3. Top-paying physician specialties in last 5 years Full story
4. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
5. 50 surgeons join National Spine Health Foundation board Full story
6. EmergeOrtho names CFO Full story
7. Bioventus to sell $415M in senior notes Full story
8. Dr. Lawrence Gulotta named head orthopedist for New York Mets Full story
9. Some value-based care models work — others don't. Learn which models are poised for success.
10. Spinal anesthetic error could cost Texas hospital millions Full story
11. Independent physician group, hospital open project with ASC in Indiana Full story
12. 7 Hospital for Special Surgery moves in 2022 Full story
13. Surgeons' private payer problem Full story
14. Lumbar interbody fusion device design gets US patent Full story
15. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. University of Tennessee Medical Center and Fisher-Titus Medical Center embedded telehealth into the EHR to streamline the patient and provider experience — learn more about their success.
2. HAIs are skyrocketing, but one 426-bed hospital reduced infection and saved $70,000 using this easy-to-apply disinfection strategy.
3. Trauma centers save lives but often lose money. Learn the 5 steps needed to stay in the black.