1. $1.75M settlement reached by spine surgeon, DOJ to resolve SpineFrontier kickback allegations Full story
2. Alphatec ends plan to buy EOS Imaging for $122M, cites COVID-19 Full story
3. CDC adds 6 symptoms; young COVID-19 patients dying from strokes — 8 updates Full story
4. More than a buzzword: actionable tips for supply chain standardization. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Omar Ishrak retires after 9 years as Medtronic CEO, Geoff Martha assumes role Full story
6. Texas Back Institute makes plans to resume elective surgeries with 400-case backlog Full story
7. Practice visits nose-dive for 15 specialties during elective case bans — How orthopedics fared Full story
8. New Jersey spine surgeon opens COVID-19 testing facility for first responders Full story
9. In the ED, every minute counts. Click here to learn about treatment and reimbursement opportunities for this common emergency patient.
10. Drs. David Kaye, Thomas Oxley & more: 7 spine surgeons making headlines Full story
11. 22 states resuming elective surgeries Full story
12. Without proactive risk management, inferior IT devices can interfere with critical healthcare equipment and processes. Learn More.