1. 6 spine surgeons growing their TikTok following Full story
2. Next-gen spine robots are targeting ASCs Full story
3. 3 orthopedic surgeons diving into politics Full story
4. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
5. Spine practice founder named chief medical officer of medtech company Full story
6. Dr. Kevin McGuire debuts Medacta screw system with AR technology Full story
7. 8 developments in artificial disc replacement Full story
8. Ohio orthopedic group approved for $15M; expansion to add up to 12 jobs Full story
9. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
10. NuVasive's limb-lengthening system hits peer-reviewed publications milestone Full story
11. Analytics company acquires orthopedic biologics company Full story
12. Physician whistleblower's false claims lawsuit dismissed Full story
13. Valley Health adds 2 robots Full story
14. Physicians & fair compensation: 29 specialties ranked Full story
15. Postoperative cardiac complications are harmful, costly and increasingly common. Hear what a Mass General cardiologist is doing to protect heart patients during this session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Keep patient safety measures from deteriorating. Click here for 10 safety concerns to prioritize in 2022 + strategies to cut risks.
2. Behind the Scenes of One of the Largest Remote Patient Monitoring Implementations and Evaluations in the U.S: Clinical, Staffing, and Claims ROI Analysis.
3. Before adopting interoperability workflows, orthopedic practices must consider their unique needs. Learn the 4 interoperability keys for orthopedics here.