1. Neurosurgeon settles unnecessary surgery allegations for $1.17M Full story
2. How long has USPI been on top? Full story
3. Cervical disc replacement reimbursement sees 'steady decline' Full story
4. Staffing and scheduling — the bane of nurse managers' existence. See how Texas Health Resources is giving them new data and tools to streamline the process here.
5. Virginia Spine Institute surgeons win award for AR research Full story
6. UAMS opens orthopedic and spine clinic Full story
7. Orthofix launches 2 minimally invasive spine devices Full story
8. Sometimes, things should be personal. MyBHC is a new digital subscription option to optimize the content, connections, events and learning opportunities that mean the most to you. Register here for our new offerings.
9. Light-field enabled spine navigation system earns FDA clearance Full story
10. 5 orthopedic surgeons operating on MLB athletes Full story
11. Does more paperwork increase physician burnout? Full story
12. Anesthesiologists at a major Fla. hospital are rejoicing: 'no more little pieces of paper.' Read their take on the cloud-based tech that's improving documentation + OR efficiency
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. The patient experience is going digital whether providers are ready or not. Learn the 5 trends reshaping care delivery and how to use them to meet changing patient expectations here.
2. Relying on traditional staffing agencies can be costly. Here's why an internal agency may be the cost-cutting answer your health system is looking for.
3. Stop wasting valuable resources on subpar revenue cycle management. See how Mount Sinai streamlined its revenue cycle by simplifying its payments processes here.