1. Medtronic, Stryker & more — key financial notes on 4 big spine companies Full story
2. 19 states resuming elective surgeries Full story
3. 14 highest-paying healthcare jobs in 2020 — surgeons rank No. 2 Full story
4. How to create deep member engagement in a time of great uncertainty — Tips for healthcare leaders. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. 47 spine devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in Q1 Full story
6. Former neurosurgeon who murdered wife faces allegations of professional misconduct Full story
7. Zimmer Biomet to resume limited production at North American facilities Full story
8. Intuitive Surgical has 77% of the robotic surgery market, but competition is growing: 7 observations for spine, orthopedics Full story
9. Becker's webinar: How to protect patients with quality management systems. Click here to attend.
10. Spinal cord injury increases risk of mental health disorders, Michigan Medicine finds Full story
11. Georgia's reopening, remdesivir's efficacy & COVID-19 care costs: 5 national updates Full story
12. Without proactive risk management, inferior IT devices can interfere with critical healthcare equipment and processes. Learn More.