1. Spinal robotics company forging new path after spiking $482M plan to go public Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon indicted in $10M telemedicine fraud scheme Full story
3. Globus Medical CEO steps down Full story
4. These ortho leaders automated patient contact and saw financial + emotional benefits. Find out how to score more than just RCM gains.
5. Optum ups offer 223% in bid for physician group Full story
6. The biggest advantages and challenges for large orthopedic groups: Q&A with OrthoCarolina's CEO Full story
7. Dr. Michael Gallizzi performs 100th robotic spine surgery Full story
8. OrthoLazer to roll out 8 locations in Massachusetts Full story
9. Postoperative cardiac complications are harmful, costly and increasingly common. Hear what a Mass General cardiologist is doing to protect heart patients during this session.
10. Neurosurgeon brings new service line to New York hospital Full story
11. Regenerative orthopedic market to hit $5.6B by 2030 Full story
12. 100 patients treated in cervical disc clinical trial Full story
13. 10 spine ASCs to know Full story
14. Dr. Tien Le performs 1st case combining 3 Accelus technologies Full story
15. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.
2. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.
3. This 49-bed community hospital is investing in automation — and it's paying off. Click here to learn how Fort HealthCare achieved a 91% success rate for prior authorizations.