1. Physicians taking steep pay cuts across the US due to COVID-19: 5 observations for orthopedics Full story
2. AAOS publishes clinical considerations for return to elective surgery Full story
3. 2nd COVID-19 wave may be worse; Senate passes $484B aid package — 7 updates Full story
4. How new CDI tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Medtronic's weekly US sales drop 60%: 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. 'Even my customers were upset': Stryker acquired Mako amid criticism and now the investment in robotics is paying off Full story
7. Dr. Daniel Yoshor excited by new challenge at Penn Medicine Full story
8. Florida spine practice opening satellite center in Utah — 3 details Full story
9. COVID-19 aftermath: How leading healthcare organizations are plotting paths to recovery. Click here to attend the webinar.
10. Orthopedic surgery chief one of 2,100+ staff redeployed in COVID-19 effort at Massachusetts hospital Full story
11. UPMC planning to ramp up elective surgeries despite state ban Full story
12. More than a buzzword: actionable tips for supply chain standardization. Click here to attend the live discussion.