1. Patient's $229K spine surgery bill to be reviewed by Colorado Supreme Court Full story
2. Rothman Orthopaedics names new CEO Full story
3. Payers will realize value of endoscopic spine surgery, says Dr. Brandon Hirsch Full story
4. Join leaders from Rush Spine Center, Rothman Orthopaedic Institute and more to discuss where the industry is headed + what forward-looking surgeons are doing to prepare. Register for Becker's Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management virtual event here.
5. Anesthesiologist among 2 dead in Tesla crash near Houston Full story
6. Drs. Eeric Truumees and Phil Schneider: How NASS is advocating for physicians, patients in 2021 Full story
7. $33M flagship facility opened by 25-physician orthopedic group Full story
8. How these orthopedic surgeons gain patient trust for outpatient surgery Full story
9. Intimidated by the process of implementing a tech solution? It's easier than you think. Click here for practical steps to make it simple.
10. 97% of orthopedic residents experience OR-related musculoskeletal pain: Mayo Clinic study Full story
11. Zimmer Biomet's partial knee system gets clearance; 2 leadership moves & more: 6 device company updates Full story
12. UBMD Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine to open two new sites Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Consumer expectations dramatically shifted during the pandemic. Learn what CEOs know about engaging them going forward. Click here for the report.
2. 53% of healthcare organizations plan on diversifying telehealth services, but how are they funding the advancements? Click here for insight from this short report.
3. Are you ready to purchase new medical equipment? Make sure you do these 5 things before you buy.