1. 3 of the biggest barriers to spine care in 2021 Full story
2. 14 of the most expensive orthopedic projects in the works Full story
3. 10 states with the most employed physicians Full story
4. Keeping a Finger on the Pulse of Every Aspect of Your Practice is Critical to Success. Learn More.
5. New physician network in Louisiana to expand to spine, orthopedics Full story
6. At this rate, it will take 200+ years to reach gender parity in orthopedic surgery Full story
7. $950,000 investment expands spine care at Kentucky health system Full story
8. 32 orthopedic devices receive FDA clearance in March Full story
9. Intimidated by the process of implementing a tech solution? It's easier than you think. Click here for practical steps to make it simple.
10. 7 updates from the AAOS, NASS Full story
11. SeaSpine launches 3D-printed interbody system in limited release Full story
12. Amplify Surgical hits 1,000th level use milestone Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Remote access hasn't been kind to payer's document management systems. Evaluate your system against 10 standards in this white paper.
2. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.
3. Easy-to-use technology allows providers to overcome communication issues with patients. Click here to learn more.