1. Orthopedic surgeons' average incentive bonus hits $126K Full story
2. Accelus appoints neurosurgeon as 1st chief robotics officer Full story
3. Physicians, whistleblowers win millions in False Claims Act settlements Full story
4. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
5. There's another private equity-backed orthopedic group in the South Full story
6. SI-Bone nabs CMS payment for spinal fusion implant Full story
7. Here's what could draw more physicians to private practice Full story
8. Spine devicemaker lands $30M investment Full story
9. Bone graft technology is revolutionizing surgery. Here are key strategies in bone graft selection from a spine center director at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
10. Assure Holdings joins GPO with 500 ASCs, hospitals Full story
11. 17 new spine devices get FDA approval Full story
12. Pennsylvania's newest orthopedic institute includes 6 orthopedic robots Full story
13. Surgeons focused on nonoperative care is what sets his practice apart, says spine CEO Full story
14. Percentage of female orthopedic physicians grows to 11% Full story
15. Postoperative cardiac complications are harmful, costly and increasingly common. Hear what a Mass General cardiologist is doing to protect heart patients during this session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient attitudes about telehealth’s care quality jumped 15 percent from 2020 to 2021. Download this report to gain more insights about the state of telehealth.
2. America's behavioral health and chronic disease crises are rising in tandem — they cannot be solved separately. Click here to learn how the mind-body connection should inform care management.
3. Patient no-shows cost the healthcare industry billions every year. See the 7 most common reasons patients skip appointments and how to address them here.