1. Spine Centers of Excellence: 5 keys to successful partnerships Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon faces disciplinary action for alleged misconduct Full story
3. Spine device company scraps merger Full story
4. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
5. Texas hospital that performed 4K+ robotic surgeries adds spine robot Full story
6. Orthopedic surgeon corrects 86-degree curve in scoliosis patient Full story
7. $1B joint venture sets sights on ASCs, medical office buildings Full story
8. Bryson DeChambeau has orthopedic surgery in Ohio Full story
9. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
10. Physicians' biggest enemy in providing patient care Full story
11. The future of outpatient orthopedics: 5 surgeon insights Full story
12. 5 orthopedic practices to know Full story
13. Connecticut orthopedic center celebrates 5 years, multiple milestones Full story
14. 3 orthopedic society leadership appointments Full story
15. Postoperative cardiac complications are harmful, costly and increasingly common. Hear what a Mass General cardiologist is doing to protect heart patients during this session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 56% of large hospitals have 4 or more simultaneous automation initiatives. Click here to learn 10 trends shaping the technology's future.
2. The nation's first evidence-based ERAS cardiac program improves clinical, operational, and financial outcomes, and increases patient and surgeon satisfaction.
3. Patient no-shows cost the healthcare industry billions every year. See the 7 most common reasons patients skip appointments and how to address them here.