1. Elective, outpatient surgery begin to return — insights for spine surgeons Full story
2. Several of McLaren Medical's 300+ physicians to be furloughed amid 60% drop in patient volume Full story
3. White House calls for 3-phase reopening; vaccine may be ready by fall — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Value-based care, innovation and the Quadruple Aim: 5 best practices to bring it all together. Click here to check out the white paper.
5. 19 spine devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in March Full story
6. How COVID-19 affected Johnson & Johnson's Q1 orthopedics sales and what to expect for the future Full story
7. $838M neuroscience facility at Connecticut hospital gains unanimous approval Full story
8. Astura Medical gains clearance for lateral lumbar interbody fusion device Full story
9. How to create deep member engagement in a time of great uncertainty — Tips for healthcare leaders. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. Ex-OrthoVirginia CEO joins Lakeshore Bone & Joint Institute Full story
11. 73 hospital leaders in 10 states hit hardest by COVID-19 offer advice to colleagues: If you do nothing else, at least do this Full story
12. Build a resilient and collaborative IT service team to keep up with rapid technology adoption. Click here to learn more.