1. Younger spine surgeons get more positive reviews: study Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon pay up 9% in 2022: 10 insights on compensation, work life & more Full story
3. Anesthesia group to pay $7.2M over kickback, false claim allegations Full story
4. Postoperative cardiac complications are harmful, costly and increasingly common. Hear what a Mass General cardiologist is doing to protect heart patients during this session.
5. 6 states where a medtech CEO predicts consolidation 'booms' Full story
6. Nurse alleges ASC fired her for protesting cost-cutting that sacrificed patient care Full story
7. Minnesota neurosurgeon among 1st to perform navigated OLLIF procedure Full story
8. Texas hospital that performed 4K+ robotic surgeries adds spine robot Full story
9. AI is the future of medicine. From revolutionizing workflow to driving revenue, here's how 3 physicians are using AI to improve outcomes.
10. ASCs want to ditch insurers Full story
11. California spine practice remains 99% opioid-free for 6 years Full story
12. Lee Health 1st in southwest Florida to add spine robot Full story
13. Bryson DeChambeau has orthopedic surgery in Ohio Full story
14. $5M donation establishes chairs for orthopedics, other specialities Full story
15. The world of spine technology and surgical developments is rapidly evolving, and surgeons need to keep up. Click here for a leading physician's new perspective.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Inefficient medical device management is threatening retention and patient safety. Here are 5 strategies for hospitals to change that.
2. 92% of physicians say prior authorization delays necessary care. See how insurers are tapping AI to prevent harmful delays and improve the patient and provider experience here.
3. Nearly 8% of all lab orders are clinically inappropriate. Get 5 tips to improve utilization and reduce unnecessary spend here.