1. AAOS asks Congress for extra support to keep musculoskeletal practices afloat Full story
2. Florida spine group lays off 62 employees amid COVID-19 pandemic Full story
3. White House freezes WHO funding, unveils ventilator-sharing program: 9 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.
5. Johnson & Johnson Q1 orthopedic sales drop 7.5%: 5 things to know Full story
6. NuVasive to trim exec pay, maintain R&D spend during pandemic Full story
7.Axis Spine closes $1M investment for U.S. market advancement Full story
8. Vomaris seeks accelerated approval for masks shown to kill viruses Full story
9. Build a resilient and collaborative IT service team to keep up with rapid technology adoption. Click here to learn more.
10. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Melissa Erickson of Duke University Medical Center Full story
11. Hospital CEOs blast distributing stimulus funds based on Medicare revenue Full story
12. Properly sanitized equipment saves lives. Click here to learn how to maximize your efforts.