1. Orthopedic physician pay hits $573K: Medscape Full story
2. 3 trends driving the push toward value-based care Full story
3. Dr. Bryan Kelly's 'strategic vision of responsible growth' for Hospital for Special Surgery Full story
4. 2,000 ASCs use tailored clinical documentation software to reduce costs, increase procedures, improve efficiency. See how clinicians and staff are getting time back in their schedules.
5. Curiteva's 3D printed cervical interbody system debuted Full story
6. Avala becomes 2nd hospital to receive DNV's orthopedic, spine center of excellence designation Full story
7. University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences adds to neurosurgery department Full story
8. Practices simply don't have time for slow payment collections. Learn how a patient-centered approach to payment plans can improve revenue cycle performance.
9. Anti-kickback statute: What physicians need to know about remuneration Full story
10. Crystal Clinic expands Warren clinic Full story
11. Dr. Richard Broderick completes 50th case using Augmedics' spine navigation system Full story
12. Plenty of opportunities are on the horizon for ASCs. Don't miss out on what's ahead for the industry — Join the 20th annual Spine, Orthopedic + Pain Management ASC event here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. More than 62% of women skipped or delayed preventive care in the last few months, and healthcare marketers have a role to play in getting them the care they need. Learn what's keeping women out of the doctor's office and 4 ways to better serve them here.
2. Internet-connected medical devices are prime targets for cyberattackers, and a breach can put patient lives at risk. Get the 5 steps to securing your organization's internet of medical things here.