1. Ohio orthopedic surgeon, other physicians advocate for returning to practice amid backlogs Full story
2. Kansas hospital specializing in spine surgery closes, 100+ employees to be laid off Full story
3. HHS to secure 35K+ ventilators by June 1; governors create joint reopening plans — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. A crisis of capacity: Strategies to help control patient volumes amid a pandemic. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Duke spine surgeon repurposes surgical helmets into respirators Full story
6. Barclays analyst drops Stryker's rating to 'underperform': 4 details Full story
7. TDi ultrasound system gains clearance for spine surgery Full story
8. 5 COVID-19 patients get off oxygen after taking CytoDyn drug Full story
9. Value-based care, innovation and the Quadruple Aim: 5 best practices to bring it all together. Click here to check out the white paper.
10. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. David Christensen of Intermountain Spine and Orthopaedics Full story
11. Hospital CEOs blast distributing stimulus funds based on Medicare revenue Full story
12. Becker's webinar: How to protect patients with quality management systems. Click here to attend.