1. Stryker to lay off 88 Florida employees by end of May Full story
2. Neurosurgeon's startup hits $1.2B valuation Full story
3. 10 most common complications after ASC spine surgery: Study Full story
4. Bone graft technology is revolutionizing surgery. Here are key strategies in bone graft selection from a spine center director at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
5. Timing of total hip replacement affects spine surgery outcomes Full story
6. Arthrex, insurers spar over coverage of $16M settlement Full story
7. Jury still out on superiority of orthopedic robots, Johns Hopkins surgeon says Full story
8. 7 orthopedic, spine surgeon lawsuit wins in the last 5 years Full story
9. These ortho leaders automated patient contact and saw financial + emotional benefits. Find out how to score more than just RCM gains.
10. 32 orthopedic devices get FDA approval in March Full story
11. 5 outpatient spine milestones Full story
12. FDA loosens review process for certain orthopedic devices Full story
13. Hospital for Special Surgery physician's telehealth brand partners with orthopedic analytics company Full story
14. Fuse Medical appoints new CFO Full story
15. Postoperative cardiac complications are harmful, costly and increasingly common. Hear what a Mass General cardiologist is doing to protect heart patients during this session.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient attitudes about telehealth’s care quality jumped 15 percent from 2020 to 2021. Download this report to gain more insights about the state of telehealth.
2. Needlesticks are up fivefold as vaccines are given outside carefully controlled facilities. Click here for best safety practices.
3. Move past innovation as a buzzword and really make it work for your company. Learn how here.