1. CEO pay for large spine, orthopedic companies Full story
2. Bon Secours to acquire 13-physician orthopedic group in Virginia Full story
3. 2 spine surgeon leaders exit Johns Hopkins Full story
4. Adding a robotic service line can lead to lower cost, better outcomes. Click here to learn Barnes-Jewish Hospital got it done.
5. Spine device company rebrands, moves office Full story
6. Dr. Daniel Guy on his goals as AAOS president, outlook for orthopedics Full story
7. Physician lands $100K investment on 'Shark Tank' Full story
8. Billionaire spine surgeon: 7 things to know about Dr. Gary Michelson Full story
9. Robot expands spine offerings at New Hampshire orthopedic center Full story
10. Physician noncompete clauses: 4 observations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.
2. There are new guidelines to prevent pressure injuries at U.S. hospitals. Click here for key findings on studies outlining new technology's role
3. Close the gap between lost revenues and positive cash flow through guided claim recovery. Learn more here.