1. Appellate court slashes $10M verdict against Laser Spine Institute Full story
2. Dr. Michael Smith: COVID-19 can sharpen drive to move spine surgery from hospitals to ASCs Full story
3. White House eases more provider regulations, considers cloth gowns: 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. How health systems are using data-driven insights to engage their workforce — and achieve their goals. To learn more, click here.
5. Robotics will be key for medtech and orthopedics post-COVID-19, says Moody's Full story
6. Louisiana's elective surgery delay creates ticking time bomb, neurologist says Full story
7. Outcomes for 147 spinal disc replacements in an ASC: 5 key notes Full story
8. Orthofix plans salary cuts, will borrow $100M to boost cash flow Full story
9. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.
10. Device companies shake up their leadership & more: 6 device company notes Full story
11. Updated COVID-19 projections are out: The new peak dates in each state Full story
12. Hospitals overspend an average of $39B annually on purchased services. Click here for 6 strategies to get your purchased services spend in order.