1. Which spine procedures are surgeons migrating to the ASC in 2021? Full story
2. July 1 too soon for new spine prior authorization rules, surgeons tell CMS Full story
3. Elective surgeries postponed at Michigan hospitals: What will it mean for ASCs? Full story
4. A snapshot of surgical excellence at NYU Langone Health. Click here to attend the live event.
5. A rising trend: 4 new orthopedic 'supergroups' Full story
6. Alphatec's $116.9M acquisition cleared; projects 50% Q1 revenue jump: 4 notes Full story
7. Dr. Sonia Eden becomes 2nd Black woman to lead hospital neurosurgery program Full story
8. Are robots inevitable in orthopedic and spine ASCs? 3 surgeons on robotic technology Full story
9. 10 more spine surgeon leaders to know Full story
10. Rothman Orthopaedic Institute opens flagship New York office Full story
11. The next 3 years in spine: What will gain ground on fusion? Full story
12. Despite $16.2M settlement, U of Missouri BioJoint case pushed back to appeals court Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Over 75% of healthcare execs are failing to use APIs at scale. Click here to learn how to effectively embrace the technology.
2. The surprising reasons people are avoiding COVID-19 vaccines. Click here to learn how to overcome their objections and reach those taking a wait-and-see approach.
3. Attracting and retaining healthcare consumers: Learn the 6 patient experience zones your organization needs to master.