1. Florida spine, orthopedic practice sues Geico for $750K over denied claims Full story
2. Stryker, Zimmer Biomet & more: How 10 device companies are controlling costs during COVID-19 Full story
3. PPE stockpile depleted; CMS updates infection control guidelines — 9 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. How new CDI tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center. Click here to read the white paper.
5. Register today to be a part of our world-class ASC event focused on orthopedics, spine and pain. The 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference in Chicago June 18-20 will feature over 250 speakers including Jill Ellis, head coach of the U.S. women's national soccer team; Nick Saban, head football coach at the University of Alabama; and Rob Bray, MD, neurological spine surgeon and CEO and founder of DISC. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 2 spine surgeons discuss current payer challenges and how they're navigating them Full story
7. Italian spine surgeon aids respiratory care in converted orthopedic hospital — Here's his story Full story
8. Alphatec's Q1 revenue up 25%, but it's making changes due to COVID-19 Full story
9. CEOs sound off: New ideas & best practices for digital strategy in the era of the patient consumer — Read more
10. Dr. Douglas Blaty performs 40 spinal surgeries with robotic-assisted device Full story
11. 59 hospitals furloughing workers in response to COVID-19 Full story
12. How the tactical use of health IT can usher in a new era for RCM. Click here to attend this live revenue cycle-focused discussion.