1. What hospitals can learn from ASCs: 5 spine surgeons discuss Full story
2. 2 spine leaders exit Johns Hopkins Full story
3. Physician, wife and grandchildren shot, killed in South Carolina home Full story
4. "Our patented and award-winning OLIF technology platform has the potential to change the way spine care is delivered." - Daniel Pontecorvo, CEO of Camber Spine.
5. Billionaire spine surgeon: 7 things to know about Dr. Gary Michelson Full story
6. 25 NHL team players, coaches test positive for COVID-19 variant Full story
7. Will Biden, Congress be friendly to ASCs and physician ownership? Full story
8. Stanford hospital to turn gym into spine, orthopedic center Full story
9. Orthofix board chair to step down after 7 years Full story
10. Wisconsin hospital replaces anesthesiology staff with CRNAs Full story
11. NuVasive's latest FDA approval, Bioventus' $45M acquisition & more: 6 device company notes Full story
12. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Robert Banco of Boston Spine Care Group Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.
2. There are new guidelines to prevent pressure injuries at U.S. hospitals. Click here for key findings on studies outlining new technology's role
3. Easy-to-use technology allows providers to overcome communication issues with patients. Click here to learn more.