1. Zimmer Biomet's CEO forgoes salary as the company's revenues drop due to COVID-19: 5 details Full story
2. Oregon neurosurgeon calls for dedicated COVID-19 facility to benefit other area hospitals Full story
3. Some physicians reconsider widespread ventilator use; DEA boosts production quotas for high-demand drugs — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. How new CDI tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center. Click here to read the white paper.
5. 'We'll have to worry about finances later,' Mount Sinai's Dr. Leesa Galatz says on COVID-19 pandemic Full story
6. South Dakota spine surgeon wins AAOS' Humanitarian of the Year Award Full story
7. Dr. William Kurtz: Elective surgery ban bruises orthopedic group with 'huge' downstream repercussions Full story
8. Drs. Frank Schwab, Daniel Yoshor & more: 5 spine surgeons receiving honors in March Full story
9. Unlock the full potential of your health system's clinical assets — Tips to support providers and patients with data-driven clinical asset management.
10. Precision Spine launches pedicle screw system Full story
11. 734 Henry Ford Health employees test positive for COVID-19 Full story
12. Birth rates are going down, but labor and delivery costs continue to increase. Click here to learn how to prevent costly complications.