1. Dr. Michael Gallizzi completes his 200th robotic spine surgery Full story
2. America's 'self-made' healthcare billionaires Full story
3. Colorado hospital to shutter interventional spine services this summer Full story
4. Practices simply don't have time for slow payment collections. Learn how a patient-centered approach to payment plans can improve revenue cycle performance.
5. Bioventus CEO steps down Full story
6. Hospitals are capitalizing on neurosurgery, neuroscience: 4 notes Full story
7. Demographics of an orthopedic workforce: 8 things to know Full story
8. Plenty of opportunities are on the horizon for ASCs. Don't miss out on what's ahead for the industry — Join the 20th annual Spine, Orthopedic + Pain Management ASC event here.
9. 4 spine, orthopedic surgery firsts in 7 days Full story
10. New Jersey hospital adds NuVasive's spine platform Full story
11. The less-discussed reason noncompetes hurt physicians Full story
12. Early detection is a must to improve sepsis outcomes. See how sepsis monitoring helped an Arkansas hospital boost compliance rates — and save $384K in the process.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. The patient experience is going digital whether providers are ready or not. Learn the 5 trends reshaping care delivery and how to use them to meet changing patient expectations here.
2. Pressure injuries cost hospitals billions every year. See how this 145-bed California hospital reduced pressure injuries by 68% in just 2 years.
3. Anesthesiologists at a major Fla. hospital are rejoicing: 'no more little pieces of paper.' Read their take on the cloud-based tech that's improving documentation + OR efficiency.