1. Lawsuit against Medtronic over spine devices revived: 4 details Full story
2. Florida spine surgeon performs 1st outpatient prone transpsoas procedure Full story
3. Physician files for bankruptcy, alleges employee stole $100K+: 5 details Full story
4. A snapshot of surgical excellence at NYU Langone Health. Click here to attend the live event.
5. Yearlong breach at Maryland orthopedic group exposed info of 125,000 people Full story
6. Google, Walmart execs enter medtech: 7 leadership changes at orthopedic companies Full story
7. Mayfield Brain & Spine forms program with Ohio hospital Full story
8. Orlando Health's $250M orthopedic hospital: 7 things to know Full story
9. 7 orthopedic centers opened or announced in March Full story
10. Dr. Peter Rose appointed editor-in-chief of the Journal of the AAOS Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What health systems can learn from an analysis of 140,000+ post-acute episodes. Address readmission costs and strengthen post-acute network relationships with insight from this whitepaper. Download here.
2. What would a 20% increase in billable charge volume look like for your organization? Read how to get there + increase revenue here.
3. Easy-to-use technology allows providers to overcome communication issues with patients. Click here to learn more.