1. Payer enacts coverage for 1, 2-level disc replacement in Utah, Idaho Full story
2. Robots keeping the next generation of spine surgeons out of ASCs Full story
3. $450M acquisition to shake up the orthopedic device industry Full story
4. Bone graft technology is revolutionizing surgery. Here are key strategies in bone graft selection from a spine center director at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
5. PE-backed Orthopedic Care Partners enters 4th state Full story
6. $170M spine, orthopedic hospital pushed back to July 2023 Full story
7. What's next for awake spine surgery? 3 predictions Full story
8. Why insurers, health systems are breaking up Full story
9. Cybercriminals love hospitals — health data is valuable and healthcare IT security is often flawed. Here are 5 ways to prevent ransomware and fight back.
10. Private-equity backed biologics company acquires TheraCell Full story
11. What 3 spine device COOs are paid Full story
12. SpineGuard's anterior spine device cleared for commercial launch Full story
13. Enovis completes spinoff Full story
14. Bon Secours' $39M medical campus to include orthopedic clinic Full story
15. 60% of patients still find online scheduling tools too complex to navigate. Here's how health systems are solving that.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How Ardent Health Services improved clinical documentation and reimbursement without magnifying staff burnout. Download the 4-page guide here.
2. Supply chain breakdowns are disrupting your organization. Click here for 11 financial trends affecting providers & what comes next.
3. There's 1 simple thing clinicians can do to resolve harm events quicker. Find out what it is here.