1. Which spine procedures are surgeons migrating to the ASC in 2021? Full story
2. 5 ways spine surgery is changing: ASCs, endoscopic surgery & more Full story
3. Feds eye $147M paid to ASC, clinic owner for uninsured COVID-19 patient treatment Full story
4. A snapshot of surgical excellence at NYU Langone Health. Click here to attend the live event.
5. Spinal arthroplasty system granted 'breakthrough device designation' Full story
6. Florida orthopedic group breaks ground on HQ, surgery center with 6 ORs Full story
7. Zimmer Biomet introduces suite of tech for robotics, makes leadership changes Full story
8. Largest health insurers by state Full story
9. U of Miami Health System names Dr. Francis Hornicek chair of orthopedics Full story
10. Aurora Spine's device used in study; Augmedics raises $36M in funding: 5 device co. notes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There are new guidelines to prevent pressure injuries at U.S. hospitals. Click here for key findings on studies outlining new technology's role
2. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.
3. 7 simple strategies to boost nurse satisfaction + optimize staffing. Download the whitepaper here.