1. 2 orthopedic surgeons file whistleblower suit against Erlanger for alleged Medicaid fraud Full story
2. Tenet's default 'B+' rating affirmed: What ASCs need to know Full story
3. Geisinger's $180M orthopedic center scrapped Full story
4. Plenty of opportunities are on the horizon for ASCs. Don't miss out on what's ahead for the industry — Join the 20th annual Spine, Orthopedic + Pain Management ASC event here.
5. Spine surgeon among 2 new partners with Illinois orthopedic practice Full story
6. United Musculoskeletal Partners adds 11-physician practice Full story
7. CoreLink's SI joint fusion system cleared Full story
8. Practices simply don't have time for slow payment collections. Learn how a patient-centered approach to payment plans can improve revenue cycle performance.
9. Orthopedic surgeon retires from Navy leadership Full story
10. 17 chief medical officer appointments in March Full story
11. New AI software aims to reduce unnecessary orthopedic, spine surgery Full story
12. 2,000 ASCs use tailored clinical documentation software to reduce costs, increase procedures, improve efficiency. See how clinicians and staff are getting time back in their schedules.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Anesthesiologists at a major Fla. hospital are rejoicing: 'no more little pieces of paper.' Read their take on the cloud-based tech that's improving documentation + OR efficiency
2. The future of blood transfusions is to be error-free. See why Johns Hopkins implemented a point-of-care blood management system and how it saved them $436K.
3. A high readmission rate is a bad look for your hospital. See how this Midwest hospital was able to cut readmissions by 18% in 4 years.