1. 16 COVID-19 diagnoses with ties to spine, orthopedics Full story
2. Expanding telemedicine for spinal care: 2 spine surgeons share insights Full story
3. White House, Senate reach deal on $2 trillion coronavirus relief plan Full story
4. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.
5. Medtronic ups COVID-19 relief contribution to $11.2M Full story
6. Exactech lays off 63 employees due to COVID-19 Full story
7. NASS issues call for papers for new online spine journal Full Story
8. Bioventus taps former Stryker, Smith+Nephew executive as new CEO Full story
9. Don't be fooled by healthcare's false dilemma — Improving patient satisfaction and collections are not competing priorities. Click here to learn why.
10. $2.5B sales projected for Novartis' spinal muscular atrophy drug by 2025 Full story
11. Precision Spine launches posterior cervical stabilization system for spine surgery Full story
12. The key to your hospital's success in the rest of 2020 and beyond? A for-profit mindset. Learn why during this upcoming webinar.