1. 22,965 orthopedic surgeons in the US: 30 insights on salary, demand & more Full story
2. The most dangerous trends in orthopedics Full story
3. The dilemma of private practice surgeons Full story
4. Bone graft technology is revolutionizing surgery. Here are key strategies in bone graft selection from a spine center director at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
5. Michigan orthopedic surgeon volunteers at Ukraine field hospital Full story
6. Osso VR raises $66M, plans to 'grow exponentially' Full story
7. 12-month study confirms effectiveness of sacroiliac joint fusion device Full story
8. $1.9B in charges to medical device industry included in upcoming 5-year FDA agreement Full story
9. Postoperative cardiac complications are harmful, costly and increasingly common. Hear what a Mass General cardiologist is doing to protect heart patients during this session.
10. Orthopedic practice to increase patient care capacity by more than 18% Full story
11. 4 recent spine, orthopedic studies to know Full story
12. Staffing challenges snowball into nurses being overtasked, battling inefficiency and missing out on continuing ed. Learn why some health systems are adopting clinical decision support + how it helps.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The nation’s first evidence-based ERAS cardiac program improves clinical, operational, and financial outcomes, and increases patient and surgeon satisfaction.
2. Eliminate extra clicks and cumbersome EHR workarounds for clinicians. Learn how in this 6-part guide.
3. Providers waste 19 minutes and $9.37 for every claim status they check. Stop manually chasing claims — here's how.