1. Texas spine surgeons denied new trial in $40M kickback dispute Full story
2. Mass. orthopedic group halts physician pay, furloughs employees due to coronavirus Full story
3. Will COVID-19 overwhelm hospitals near you? 16 things to know Full story
4. Create capacity for COVID-19: Attend this live discussion to learn how to free up beds, equipment and staff now.
5. Join keynote speakers Jill Ellis, Head Coach of the US Women's National Soccer Team and Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama Football Team at Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Penn Medicine names Dr. Daniel Yoshor chair of neurosurgery department Full story
7. Life Spine, Gizmo Medical team to produce PPE amid COVID-19 outbreak Full story
8. The economic impact of the coronavirus in 7 key numbers Full story
9. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.
10. Henry Ford neurosurgery resident makes homemade surgical masks amid PPE shortage Full story
11. Neurosurgeon is 1st person to die of COVID-19 in Paraguay Full story
12. Leading health systems are unpacking the AI 'black box' problem. Click here to learn how.