1. The toughest decisions spine surgeons have to make Full story
2. Orthopedic surgeon allegedly exaggerated patient visits to defraud insurers Full story
3. 5 highest-paying states for surgeons Full story
4. Bone graft technology is revolutionizing surgery. Here are key strategies in bone graft selection from a spine center director at New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
5. University of Rochester unveils plans for $227M orthopedics center: 5 details Full story
6. Ohio hospital 1st in region to add Medtronic spine robot Full story
7. New Jersey spine practice suffers cyberattack, 92,000 patients affected Full story
8. 2 orthopedic surgeons join medtech company Full story
9. ASCs are primed for growth, but many are lacking the strategy for long-term success. Here's one CEO's secret to driving revenue.
10. Zimmer Biomet inks exclusive deal with bone graft developer Full story
11. 5 centers adding regenerative medicine Full story
12. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
2. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.
3. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.