1. 'Persistent decline' in spine surgery reimbursements remain, analysis finds Full story
2. 5 healthcare C-suite leaders on how private equity is 'reshaping the industry' Full story
3. Dr. Hamid Abbasi to teach OLLIF in Ecuador Full story
4. Plenty of opportunities are on the horizon for ASCs. Don't miss out on what's ahead for the industry — Join the 20th annual Spine, Orthopedic + Pain Management ASC event here.
5. Dr. Chris Hill completes his 50th AR spine surgery Full story
6. 2 key developments for spine, orthopedic robots Full story
7. 2 spine surgeons develop implant allergy test Full story
8. Practices simply don't have time for slow payment collections. Learn how a patient-centered approach to payment plans can improve revenue cycle performance.
9. AMGA opposes proposed FTC ban on noncompete agreements Full story
10. 4 orthopedic practices moving into shopping malls Full story
11. OrthoCincy adds Ortho Louisville to group Full story
12. 2,000 ASCs use tailored clinical documentation software to reduce costs, increase procedures, improve efficiency. See how clinicians and staff are getting time back in their schedules.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Overutilization leads to high costs and poor patient outcomes. New technology is revolutionizing utilization management. Discover how this revolution can help your organization.
2. 2,000 ASCs use tailored clinical documentation software to reduce costs, increase procedures, improve efficiency. See how clinicians and staff are getting time back in their schedules.
3. Early detection is a must to improve sepsis outcomes. See how sepsis monitoring helped an Arkansas hospital boost compliance rates — and save $384K in the process.