1. Aetna's total disc settlement may not happen Full story
2. Best states for physicians over the last 5 years Full story
3. Dr. Michael Gallizzi 1st in Colorado Rockies to incorporate 3 major endoscopic spine techniques Full story
4. Practices simply don't have time for slow payment collections. Learn how a patient-centered approach to payment plans can improve revenue cycle performance.
5. Dr. Malcolm Brahms dies at 103 Full story
6. Study supports Medacta's MySpine preoperative planning system Full story
7. Why payers need to see the value in collaborating with spine surgeons Full story
8. Plenty of opportunities are on the horizon for ASCs. Don't miss out on what's ahead for the industry — Join the 20th annual Spine, Orthopedic + Pain Management ASC event here.
9. Novant Health opens North Carolina spine clinic Full story
10. Accelus spine robot cleared for use with 2D- imaging system Full story
11. Utah governor signs four mental health bills into law Full story
12. For an RCM vendor to actually drive ROI, a proven integration plan is critical. Learn how to reduce rejections and minimize downstream issues using proper integration here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 2,000 ASCs use tailored clinical documentation software to reduce costs, increase procedures, improve efficiency. See how clinicians and staff are getting time back in their schedules.
2. Early detection is a must to improve sepsis outcomes. See how sepsis monitoring helped an Arkansas hospital boost compliance rates — and save $384K in the process.
3. Health systems are throwing away money on digital tools patients don't use. Intermountain broke the mold and boosted copay collection by 300%. Find out how.