1. 3 potential hot spots for spine care, practice growth Full story
2. Pain management physician sentenced to 2 years for money structuring Full story
3. Augmedics' new-look leadership set to disrupt the spine industry Full story
4. Outstanding claims hold your time and money in limbo. Get ahead on claim rejections and denials — learn how.
5. Investors have injected over $120M in spine, orthopedic medtech companies this year Full story
6. MSOs vs. practice mergers: Which consolidation option is gaining more traction? Full story
7. Spine surgeon industry payments decreased 17.5% from 2014 to 2019: Study Full story
8. Dr. James Andrews, Ochsner Health to create sports medicine institute: 9 details Full story
9. SSIs pose serious costs for patients and hospitals. See how UC Health, Jefferson University Hospitals are preventing spine surgery infections here.
10. EmergeOrtho CEO leaves for physician advisory firm Full story
11. The Mexican city Dr. Alfonso Garcia sees becoming 'very attractive' for spine care Full story
12. Amid declining case volumes, ASCs are striving to attract providers and patients. Here's how one physician stands out from competition.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. No health system is completely immune to the national staffing crisis. Here's how your team can mitigate the fallout.
2. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.
3. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt