1. Neurosurgeon's license restricted over unnecessary spine surgery allegations: 4 details Full story
2. Bundled payments in ASCs: Good business or a race to the bottom? Full story
3. Virginia spine surgeon places 100th pedicle screw with augmented reality Full story
4. From OR optimization to powering ASC profitability through orthopedics — Here are 5 can't-miss learning events for surgery center leaders.
5. NuVasive to launch 2 clinical trials on spinal deformity surgery Full story
6. Meet the leaders of Newsweek's top 10 orthopedic hospitals in the US Full story
7. Hospital for Special Surgery gifted $35M for spine, orthopedic tower Full story
8. Dr. Daniel Guy becomes 2021-22 AAOS president Full story
9. Rothman Orthopaedic Institute opens flagship New York office with 9 physicians Full story
10. Spine surgeon among 3 orthopedists to join Kentucky hospital Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What 102 million hospital transactions reveal about denials — and what your hospital can do to prevent them. Click here to learn more.
2. Servant leadership and nurse well-being. Click here to learn why CNOs believe the future of nursing is brighter than ever.
3. Telehealth isn’t going away. Click here to learn how to make the best use of your organization’s physical space to deliver quality virtual care.