1. $2.6B tied to 28 orthopedic expansions across the country Full story
2. Spine group launches franchise following Walmart pilot Full story
3. US-Canada spine surgery pilot criticized for 'slow start' Full story
4. SSIs pose serious costs for patients and hospitals. See how UC Health, Jefferson University Hospitals are preventing spine surgery infections here.
5. The Mexican city Dr. Alfonso Garcia sees becoming 'very attractive' for spine care Full story
6. What's driving the next generation of physicians to private practice? Full story
7. Former pro wrestling star to be taken off life support after hip replacement complications Full story
8. 2 orthopedic practices form 38-physician group Full story
9. Amid declining case volumes, ASCs are striving to attract providers and patients. Here's how one physician stands out from competition.
10. Rothman Orthopaedics specialty hospital recognized for patient safety Full story
11. Orthopedic surgeon named chief clinical officer of medtech company Full story
12. Outstanding claims hold your time and money in limbo. Get ahead on claim rejections and denials — learn how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
2. Half of patients are more stressed about billing than quality of care. Focus on what matters — learn more.
3. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.