1. Massachusetts spine surgeon allegedly received $100k+ in kickbacks from Johnson & Johnson Full story
2. SCA Health names new CEO Full story
3. Dr. Adam Bruggeman named AAOS advocacy council chair Full story
4. Ready or not, cardiac procedures are migrating to the outpatient setting — quickly. Learn from the leaders spearheading this movement + realizing the benefits to ASCs and patients.
5. Augmented reality spine navigation system makes US debut Full story
6. DISC Surgery Center's new Blue Shield contract bolsters MIS spine coverage Full story
7. Healthcare workers, here's what spine surgeons want you know about the job Full story
8. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.
9. 8 spine and orthopedic practices opening new clinics Full story
10. Senators propose reauthorization bill to allow international physicians to stay in U.S. after residency Full story
11. 5 recent spine surgery milestones Full story
12. For an RCM vendor to actually drive ROI, a proven integration plan is critical. Learn how to reduce rejections and minimize downstream issues using proper integration here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Avoid the RCM pitfalls of manual processes and revenue leakage. A better recipe for RCM takes a holistic approach and incorporates automation and increased revenue.
2. The next frontier for emergency medicine? Telehealth. Learn what's possible vs what's practical here.
3. Healthcare made up nearly 35% of all third-party data breaches in 2022. See how cloud technology can cover your organization's security blind spots here.